We have all been well aware of the recent unfair treatment of those from Caribbean Countries invited by the British government to the UK from 1948 to 1971, and who, based on the many promises of citizenship/residency remained and rebuilt this Great Nation after World War 2.
The unfair treatment included;
- Refusal to allow them and their children settlement, residency and citizenship in the UK
- Refusal to allow them Housing, employment, voting and Social Security
- Refusal to allow them take benefit of the pension system and NHS [medical]
- Asking them to provide evidence that they and their father/mother did in fact come to the UK in the relevant period they claim before they can be allowed to remain.
- Forcibly removing them from the UK on the basis that they are illegals
- Leaving them without legal status and a state of not belonging.
If the above affects you or anyone who you know.
We can help claim full compensation from all relevant parties and right the wrong done to you.
Call us on 0207 2543353 or 07983108705 or Email:email@example.com for a free initial consultation.