Kingsley Onyemenem (Solicitor/Director) Head of K C Law Chambers.
LL.B (Hons) PGDL, BL (London), Attorney & Counsellor at law (NY) & Barrister and Solicitor (BL)(Nig)
Studied law at College of Law (London) Qualified and called to the Rolls in 2005. Area of practice, include but not limited to Company commercial, litigation, family, Business Immigration, Employment and Intellectual property law.
Mr. Onyemenem practices in the following areas:
- Employment – experienced in conduct dismissals, all general aspects of wrongful and unfair dismissals, and discrimination cases. Is able to manage Employment Tribunal cases competitively and have work for many satisfied client whom he has obtained good settlement sums
- Compromise Agreements
- Civil – Undertake general civil matters. Since April 2005 these can be carried on in the small claims court up to a value of £10,000. Such claims can be undertaken competitively.
- Company & Commercials Contract Law: represents client in contractual dispute Assignment of lease and lease matter and advice/represenatation on company matters.
- Family – experienced in ancillary relief cases, injunctions, and child arrangements hearings; care cases (acting mainly for parents and relatives.
- Extradition/Crime: Have had conducts and representation in cases which involves extradiction to third countries
- Immigration: Have successfully, applied, represented and conducted numerous immigration matters relating to individuals and and Business both before the lower and upper tribuanal/s (Spouse, extensions, bail, appeals,Tier 2,1 etc)
- Immigration Law-Judicial Review, Human Rights, Asylum/immigration and nationality,EEA, Citizenship/Naturilisation
- Mashud Kobir-v-SSHD Case no: CO/969/2011. (A landmark Decision conducted by K C Law Chambers Solicitors) on how the Home Office deals with application as Invalid without addording applicants the opportunity to provide required/missing documents/fees.
- HOME FOR HARINGEY –v- (1) BARBRA FARI (2) PIPER FARI Neutral Citation Number:  EWHC 3477 (QB) (instructed by KC Law Chambers Solicitors) appeared on behalf of the Defendants). the case of fari was one of it’s kind which has had a repling effect on how the conduct of litigation in general, Personal injury, insurance and the filed of civil contempt proceedings is undertaken and which led to considerable changes within the insurance sector.
Auldrea Samms, (Solicitor) LL.B (Hons) PGDL (Head of Housing and Welfare Benefits)
Trained, in one of the UK largest legal aid firm Duncan Lewis & Co Solicitors, qualified and was enrolled as a Solicitor in 2011, her area of expertise, include but not limited to Houseing Welfare benefit, Communicaty care, Debt, Employment, Criminal law, and commercial contract. Auldrea is is, and remains an invaluable assets to both the firm and its clients, as she continues to provide her expeertise many Magistrate and High Cost Crown Court proceedings (Theft, Robbery, Assault, Rape and Fraud) some nvolving over 20 defendants. She holds a track records of many successful outcomes to the firm’s clients.
Mohan Murthy – (Consultant) Advocate, BAL,LL.B,PGDIP in ADR (india) LL.M (UK)
His particular practising areas are commercial, corporate, employment, crime, property, family, and civil law. He appears before the Tribunal, Mediation centre. Mohan studied law at Bangalore University. He then went on to complete his Master’s Degree in Commercial Law from University of Hertfordshire, UK. Mr. Murthy comes with a wealth of experience in both Commercial and Business Immigration. He also is an Advocate in India and remains an invaluable asset to the firm.
Adeline Aina – Trainer solicitor BSC(HONS) LlDip Law, CIHCM
Adeline comes from a social housing background, (TENANTS MANAGEMENT ORGANISATION) she holds over 15 years experience in the TMO housing sector. Expereince which she employs as she trains to qualify as a Solicitor in not too far future.
Charles Odedele – LL.B(HONS) CASEWORKER
Charles legal experience spans over 15years and specialises in Immigration Law-Judicial Review, Human Rights, Asylum/immigration and nationality,EEA, Citizenship/Naturilisation. He has also successfully, conduct ed several civil litigation proceedings, with an avid interest in obtaining justice for the firms client.
Tajudeen Akanda – LL.B(HONS) (B.L) BArrister & Solicitors (Nig)
With over 17years in the legal sector, Mr. Akande continious to provide the highest level of legal expertise to client. his particualr interest are: Appeals to both Lower and upper tribuanls in Immigration matter, advocacy represenations, Business immigration Law. Entry Clearance, Family applications,Variation of Visa, Student Visas, Work permits/Tier 1 &2 and Exceptional leave to remain appplications.
Other areas of practice includes: crime, civil litigation, employment law, representation before employment law tribunal and consumer and general contract law.